#1 Community for STD Dating and Support
Do you have STD? Are you a single? Don't be alone anymore. STD Dating Site is the most trusted guide site for men, women that have Herpes, HPV and HIV/AIDS to have Herpes Dating, HPV Dating, HIV/AIDS Dating.
Monday, August 29, 2016
Friday, August 16, 2013
Using scientific methodology we have taken the most attractive celebrities infected with STD’s and determined which are the most attractive. Each subject was given a total score or DRrf or Disease Risk Reward Factor taking account for physical appearance, wealth, and disease severity…
Reportedly Kritanna passed the gift that keeps giving it to her boyfriend, Justin Whalin. Her most memorable role was as the female terminator in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines. Being a converted fashion model the less she speaks the better when acting.
Loken stated in an interview with Curve magazine, “I have dated and have had sex with men and women and have to say that the relationships I have had with certain women have been much more fulfilling, sexually and emotionally, than of those with certain men… I connect with an aura, with energy. And if the person with whom I connect happens to be a female, that’s just the way it is. That’s what makes my wheels turn.”
Using the STD rating system which accounts for severity of disease, likelyhood of infection, wealth and looks (see Figure-8 below the list) Jessica is the most desirable disease riddled starlet. Her disease was apparently given to her by Derek Jeter. A former employee of her ex-boyfriend Cash Warren used to go out on runs and refill her Valtrex prescription on a regular basis.
Pamela Anderson is making strong progress in her battle against Hepatitis C – her doctor has declared her fitter and healthier at 40 than she’s ever been in her life. In 2003, Anderson claimed she was not expected to live for more than 10 or 15 years after contracting the disease from ex-husband Tommy Lee – but last October the former Baywatch star announced her determination to defy all odds and cure the virus completely.
Victoria Beckham the former Spice Girl turned freakish alien example of plastic surgery gone too far (ala Michael Jackson) would be the wealthiest on this list if her and her husband didn’t manage money like Fannie Mae. The poster couple for nouveau riche jet sets around the world buying up orchards and reportedly Victoria aka “Poche Spice” sports a seven million dollar ring.
Paris neglected to pay off her bills for a storage unit and her belongings were auctioned off. Thanks once again to that storage locker which held more secrets than the chest in Raiders of the Lost Ark, a medical record/prescription info insert emerged for a drug called Valtrex, which is used to treat outbreaks of genital herpes.
This former child model went on to become a late-teen Disney movie star to wild party girl with not much of an acting future. By all accounts she has given up men and is set to marry Samantha Ronson within a year.
Her career has tapered off since two succesful TV shows (Charmed and Who’s The Boss) and her career is mostly limited to B Movies and the Sci-Fi Channel.
Britney’s well telivised downward spiral has led her to wake up in more than one strange bed after a drug filled evening of partying. This former member of the Mickey Mouse Club even kissed Madonna on the lips, and that’s roughly equivelent to locking lips with a half dozen Bangkok prostitutes. She has been doucmented buying Zovirax in Kentwood.
Katie seems like a nice enough child bride in the happy Scientology family. She would rank higher in wealth, but signed a $40 million dollar prenuptual agreement with Tom Cruise. I think for $40 million I would let the man nearly twice her age slobber all over me and give me herpes.
- I found the love of my life on the site! (Dating)
- So unbelievably Happy and In Love!! (Engaged)
Don't give up and take a chance. Love WILL find you!
- I found my true love on here! (Dating)
Advice to other members:
I found this site in 2006, and was on and off of here for some. I really did not see myself actually meeting someone off of here that i would fall in love with. But i really did. It was discouraging at times, but don't give up, you never know!!
- Whirlwind romance (Married)
Advice to other members:
Love can happen even when you aren't looking for it. Never give up and keep positive.
- Found My Love! (Dating)
Advice to other members:
I just want everyone to know never to give up believing there is someone out there for you.
Thursday, August 15, 2013
Of all the STD Dating Sites, Positive Singles is arguably the one of the most popular. It is the BEST Community for STD Dating and Support. As One of the largest STD dating sites, catering to anyone with an STD, not just those with HPV or Herpes. You can find love with someone that understands what you go through. Dating with STD is possible join Today! Whether you are looking for Herpes dating, HPV dating, HIV dating, or any other STD dating, this is the best place for you. Here you can get on with your life and meet new friends, partners or potential spouses. You can also learn about STD medical treatments and information, or find someone to talk to or offer help and advice.
Read on to learn more about Positive Singles and its free and paid capabilities.
Daily Visits: 20,576 visits per day
Regions Served: USA, Canada, UK, Australia
Relationships looked for: Positive Singles / Herpes Dating / Serious Relationship / Hangout partner / Marriage / Herpes Support / STD Match
Gold Membership, provides you with access to the full range of features, and has the following subscription options:
◆ 1 Month - $29.95 ($15.95/month)
◆ 3 Month - $59.95 ($19.95/month)
◆ 6 Month - $99.95
◆The largest, completely anonymous dating site for STD singles and friends in the world.
◆Discrimination-free dating for singles with Herpes, HPV, HIV/AIDS.
◆A warm-hearted and exclusive community where you can met new friends, partners or potential spouses.
◆Learn about STD medical information and treatments, help and advice.
◆Registration is swift, simple, secure and most importantly, completely free of charge!
◆Read success stories from more than 300 couples who have found what they were looking for on Positive Singles.
◆Search profiles posted on the site using the great simple-search function.
◆Send winks and flirts to other users to let them know that you're interested.
◆Read and reply to emails sent using the internal mail system, available to all users of Positive Singles.
◆User Forums - post messages on forums on a variety of topics and read the messages left by other Positive Singles users.
◆Create blogs hosted by Positive Singles to get to know others a little better and get involved in Internet-blogging, a fantastic new communication craze online.
◆Chat Live - Online live chat with other Positive Singles using the online live chat function.
◆Create a 'Friends Circle' to keep up to date with the goings on in the lives of your best friends on Positive Singles.
◆Greetings Cards - Send greetings cards online to other users to say "Happy Birthday", "Get Well" or one of many other sentiments.
◆ID Verification Service - make sure that everyone you contact are who they say they are using Positive Singles ID Verification Service.
◆Check News - Daily STD news updates let you keep up to date with information, treatments and more from the STD community.
◆View Member Videos - check out the amateur videos of other Positive Singles users.
◆Astrology - check what your horoscope has to say about your dating strategy and how compatible you are with other members of Positive Singles.
◆Relationship Calculator - work out how compatible you are with other users by getting a percentage score based on a series of relationship questions.
◆Dating advice and safety tips over more than 150 articles to help you when you're dating online!
◆Directory of STD care locations in the US to help you find a better way to manage your illness.
◆"Ask an STD Counselor" - Live counselor service so that you can ask questions about anything and everything and get support when you need it.
◆Cycle of 'Featured Members' allowing every Gold user to appear as the featured user for the day.
◆Pay for Gold membership through check card, credit card of paypal.
◆Excellent online FAQs and Support.
- Confidence is the key. I have been through I think just about everything when it comes to dating with Herpes. It's only hard in the mind. If you can overcome it in your head then you will have no problems dating someone. People are a lot more understanding than we want to believe sometimes.
- Safety is very important as well. Unless you are going to be with that person for the rest of your life and you both know it you shouldn't have unprotected sex. The fear that it can put in a young women or man's eyes is not worth the pain that you will have to feel because you know you hurt someone. Just because someone did it to you doesn't mean you have to go around doing it to other's because you are hurt or angry.
- Find God. Find yourself. Deal with it and be a man or the woman that you know you are supposed to be in your heart. God bless all of you and I am sorry we are all here, but we are here together to string through this battle. Never give up. Always stay strong and keep that head you.
|STD Dating Tips|
Before you invite someone into your life you need to make sure you are someone you would want to date yourself. Heal yourself emotionally, get counseling, take time to process your diagnosis and accept it.
Prepare and protect yourself and your partner. Find a treatment regimen that works for you and gives you peace of mind.
- Strive to live a healthy lifestyle - exercise regularly and eat a well-balanced diet. The healthier you are overall, the stronger your immune system will be and the fewer outbreaks you will experience.
- Some people report that alcohol, caffeine, rice, or even nuts can trigger their outbreaks. Consider keeping a daily food journal to see if you can pinpoint any food triggers you may suffer from.
- Make hygiene a priority. Sanitary conditions will promote cleanliness and reduce outbreaks. Shower at least once a day, possibly twice if you begin experiencing the symptoms of an outbreak.
- Amino acids and lysine have been shown to help reduce outbreaks and treat current ones - take them in the form of vitamins to help supplement your daily diet.
- Seek the support of others who can empathize - whether it's singles with herpes on a dating site or an online support group, having the unconditional support and love of others can be a huge relief during a difficult experience.
- Get rid of the self-imposed stigma you have of herpes! You should not feel dirty or ashamed that you have the virus and it should not effect your self-esteem and self-worth.
- If you begin to experience the symptoms of an outbreak, get a prescription for your doctor, which can drastically reduce the duration of the outbreak and ease the pain and discomfort associated with genital sores.
- When blisters break, you mild soap and water to clean them frequently.
- Wear loose, cotton clothing, especially during outbreaks so the lesions can breathe.
- Inform your partner about your virus before you engage in sexual relations - not doing so is unethical and dishonest.
- Let your family and close friends you trust know about the herpes, which will expand your circle of support.
- Avoid wearing tight undergarments during outbreaks.
- Avoid sexual relations during outbreaks or you may run the risk of transmitting it to your partner.